Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One kamikaze moth!!!


Last night, this month flew straight into my son Jack's ear canal. Not fluttering around his ear, but more of a immediate dive-bomb. . . *straight* into the ear. It was a crazy few minutes in our house while we were trying to figure *how* to get that stinkin' moth OUT of his ear! Fortunately, he was the one that was finally able to grab it with a pair of tweezers and pull it out. Just before he could flush it, I told him, "Wait! Let me get a picture!" Disgusting as it was, he was really glad for the photo. It is posted on MySpace, Facebook and now here.

***Now, I know why I usually wear a hoody when I'm outside; the hood is moth-protection. lol

P.S.-For those of you interested, he said that it sounded like a helicopter was in his ear. It was loud!

No comments: