Monday, June 1, 2009

I still quilt



As you can see, I've made some pillowcases. I needed gifts for 8 graduates at the school I work at and, of course, waited until the last minute to start on them. Fortunately, pillowcases are quick for me to sew. A couple are regular ones from the store that I added lettering to, one is a definite girly-girl color, just for a special student, and the others are of the school colors. Each of them have lettering on them, but all a bit different.
I found every intended recipient and passed out all the pillow cases before graduation. The best part...
everyone loved them. :o)





I have finished a new quilt for Lilliana's "big girl" bed. She's not quite ready, since they don't have the bed yet, but her quilt is ready. It's all flowers. It also has a matchingbottom sheet and pillowcase.





I also have started a long-term project...

I am sewing 1.5" little squares together. Someday they may grow up to be my version of a Perkiomen Daydreams quilt.

No comments: