Saturday, June 6, 2009

more "Be Attitudes" - Be Honest


Finally, I have another set of "Be Attitudes" blocks done. They have been stalling for way longer than I had hoped, but finally I'm getting healed enough to be able to work on them again. My shoulder is healing nicely, but the tight, intricate movements that I need to do when I'm doing the machine buttonhole stitch make my shoulder tire very quickly. I'm about a year behind, but I'm happy that I haven't tucked them away some place "safe" and forgot where they were. I have total confidence that I'll get them done...dare I say before Christmas? LOL When these are complete, it will be the first time that I've ever made a real Block of the Month quilt. I'm looking forward to that accomplishment. Now, onto the next month's blocks.

No comments: