Friday, January 11, 2008

How *do* you put pics in one at a time???

I've been trying to figure out how to add photos into the middle of the text. Either there's not a lot of info out there to explain this, or I can't find it, but I'm going to try again.
First, there's a picture of Ben Wren and their friend Marshall hanging out together on New Year's day morning.

Then, we have the picture from today. Both of the kids are highly intrigued by boxes. If there is a closed box in the house, they MUST open it to see what's inside. The box they found today had a sandbox in it that they got for Christmas from one set of their great-grandparents. They opened the box, got the parts out and were attempting to put it together before they were found. They were working so hard that they even earned some of Grandpa's "work" potato chips...the kind he uses to take to work in his lunch box. They were so proud of themselves.
They did tell me, though, that there is no sand in it yet. They will do more work after I go and buy some. :o)

And guess what? I figured it out. Click and drag works on photos, too. Yay!

1 comment:

Your New Home Awaits said...

Oh my gosh. They are getting so big!