Thursday, January 24, 2008

3's about me that people may not know


3's about me that people may not know.

3 jobs I have had in my life:

  1. Clown
  2. Cauliflower harvester
  3. Turkey eviscerator
3 movies I could watch over and over:
  1. Big
  2. Back to the Future (1, 2 and 3)
  3. Shrek (1, 2 and 3)

3 Places I lived:

3 State Capitols
  1. Salem, Oregon
  2. Carson City, Nevada
  3. Denver, Colorado
3 Shows I watch:

  1. House
  2. American Idol
  3. Two and a Half Men

3 Places I've been:

  1. Denali NP in Alaska
  2. Crater Lake NP in Oregon
  3. Yellowstone NP in Wyoming

3 Places I'd rather be:
  1. Arizona, visiting family
  2. Alaska, exploring with Rick
  3. on a Harley, exploring the countryside
3 Things I'd rather be doing right now:
  1. playing with kids (that are in a good mood)
  2. quilting on my machine, in a clean garage (that I didn't have to clean out, again)
  3. finishing up a quilt top

3 Things I am looking forward to this year:
  1. Quitting smoking
  2. Getting all my quilting UFOs finished
  3. Buying my own Harley

1 comment:

greetingarts said...

Getting all your UFOs finished? Oh, you're scaring me, Debi!