Monday, January 25, 2010

Music and more




I love quilting and I love music! All sorts of music, almost all genres. Recently, I've added to my collection. Some is re-purchases from music I loved as a 10-year-old and the others I've discovered and love now.
Before I show you my new CDs, I wanted to show you my itty bitty claim to fame... Bonnie K Hunter has a new book out, (that I've pre-ordered) titled Leaders & Enders and my comment and recommendation is right on the web page.
I have, now in my music collection,

Osmondmania

Alan, Wayne, Merrill and Jay, along with Donny, Marie and Jimmy. I usually can remember them all.

The Partridge Family -

this was my very first album. I got it when I was 9 or 10, and LOVED it! I don't know which song I like more, "I think I love you", that was NOT on my album, or "Umbrella Man". That one so reminds me of living in the Pacific Northwest.
Keith, Laurie, Danny, Chris and Tracy and let's not forget Reuben and Shirley.


Seals & Crofts, beautiful voice and mellow tunes. A nice change from the stronger rock that I usually listened to.


another Michael Jackson. Love song #9!

Susan Boyle (although I may have already mentioned her.) Love, love, love her "I Dreamed A Dream"!

and Adam Lambert (great dance music).

No comments: