Saturday, April 4, 2009

Life is almost back to normal

I've been off work, but starting Monday, I get to start again. I know that all the students miss me, I just hope I can remember everyone's names after being gone for almost 2 months. :o)
I zipped down to Arizona while I was off work and got to visit many family members. It was a quick trip, but it was nice to get some visits in. I still think Arizona looks almost like another planet.

I also had fun at the quilting retreat I went to. It's not that I need to go somewhere to quilt, but it sure is nice to get to visit with my quilty friends. Hi Retreat Friends! I loved getting to visit with you all.
And now, it's the week-end and I have to be ready for work on Monday, so it's time for:
changing the sheets
washing the laundry
folding the laundry
cleaning the sewing room some more
making homemade bread and potato soup
airing out the house, just because it's a beautiful day
and getting in some quilting time
Hope everyone had a wonderful week-end.

No comments: