Sunday, August 3, 2008

I have thimbles

I am hand quilting a big ole' huge quilt for Rick, and a while back, I set it aside. When I wanted to work on it again, I could not, for the life of me, find the thimble. I looked and looked ... and looked. For months, I've been looking for my super-favorite-est goat leather thimble, but no matter which nook or cranny I peered into, could not find it. I knew if I bought a replacement, I'd find it, so I stalled on getting a new one. Finally, Thursday night I bought a new jelly thimble. It was only $2.50 and I found one that fit perfectly. Yay! Now I can quilt again, well, as soon as I get the sewing room cleared out the rest of the way, and rip out the carpet. And put the sewing room back together. :o) But I'm ready to go.
Guess what I found yesterday? Only a day and a half after I bought the replacement? Yep, my leather thimble. :-) (Now, I can't find my camera.)
P.S.-Monday morning-I found my camera. Yay!

No comments: