Sunday, November 30, 2014

We did a photo shoot

***Maybe sometimes you don't hear from me is because I write a blog and then just forget it in draft mode forever.  This was almost posted ... 2 or 3 years ago.  I had to choose to delete it or just post it late.  Yep, late it is. Here ya' go.
..........................................................................

studio 048

Trying to get a good photo of 5 grandchildren is most interesting, but worth it. I sent this photo out with my Christmas cards. It's a great photo of the kids.

Here is the best one of Ben. He is getting tired of "stand here", "look this way", "no poking anyone". He was ready to be the star of the shot. :o)


Wren is practicing being a model. She loves the way her hair swirls. :o)
She is ALWAYS ready to be the star of the photo shoot, or just life, in general. :o)

No comments: