Sunday, October 11, 2009

American Doll patterns




Since I have granddaughters, I'm thinking ahead...maybe too far ahead, but someday, they may like American Girl dolls...or at least the knock-offs. Do any of you have these dolls? Do you make clothes for them? If you're interested, there are free doll clothes patterns at A G Playthings and they are nice. They are by American Girl, but the patterns are retired now. And did I mention that they are FREE? :o) I like the idea of American Girl much more than Barbie and the clothes are easier for me to make. Go check it out.

2 comments:

busylizzy said...

I'm on my way Debi. I don't have any little granddaughters YET but at the rate I work, I should go get those patterns and get busy NOW. :o) Thanks for the link. I'm going, going, gone!

Conni said...

THanks for the link! My daughter had American Girl dolls when she was young, and I bought a pattern for the doll then, but never made anything for it before my daughter outgrew playing with it!! LOL!! But now my granddaughter can play with it, and I have another chance to make the clothes!